The following section covers all digital products including Memberships, Online Courses and other educational content sold by Axel Schurawlow (via axelschura.com and associated sites). Please carefully review the following before buying:
Since we provide non-tangible, irrevocable goods, we do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and product access is sent.
Consumer protection gives you rights to claim against the seller if your digital download is faulty. As a seller, we can issue a refund if there is a technical problem and we can’t help you to resolve the matter.
We consider a technical problem to be one of the following:
- Non-delivery of the product: due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server, you might not receive a delivery email from us. In this case, we recommend contacting us for assistance.
- Major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be reported directly to our technical support.
- Product not-as-described: such issues must be reported to our technical support within 14 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the product description page. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
Said Refund Policy is provided through our website in open access. Please note that when purchasing a digital product through our website you are, as a customer, considered to be aware of our Refund Policy Statements.
The following section covers all events including Masterclasses, Retreats and other online and offline events organized by Axel Schurawlow. It applies to all circumstances including any reasons such as transportation disruptions and cancellations, border closures, travel visas being declined, illness, travel or health advisories and quarantines.
Please carefully review the following when booking:
- Transferring your spot to another person
You may transfer your seat to a friend or colleague assuming payment has been received in full. Our policies also apply to substitutes. In this case, you must send a notice to the email address listed on the order confirmation email.
- Transfer between events If you wish to transfer your ticket to another Axel Schurawlow event, it may be possible depending on availability—please contact us. Transfers are valid for the same calendar year, up to the value of the sum paid by you in respect of the event.
A. Online Events All online event tickets are non-refundable. You may be able to transfer your ticket to another event, subject to availability.
B. In-Person Events If you must cancel your booking, please submit a written notice to our email address listed on the order confirmation email. If we receive a valid cancellation request, we will process as below:
Valid Notice Received Within: Refund More than 3 months prior to the event a full refund will be issued, excluding a 50€ handling fee Between 3 months and 1 month prior to the event a 50% refund will be issued or alternatively, you can request a coupon for a later event up to the same sum you paid (depending on availability) Less than 1 month prior to the event no refund will be issued, but you can request a coupon for a later event up to the same sum you paid (depending on availability)
All participants acknowledge that changes in itinerary, location, content, host or other arrangements may happen with little or no notice before the event date, in response to reasons including but not limited to: weather events, security events, closed borders, public health scares, host or team sickness or injury. Axel Schurawlow reserves the right to do so at any time, although we will make every attempt to make decisions jointly with the participants.
It may be necessary to cancel an event for reasons beyond our reasonable control. If Axel Schurawlow is required to cancel an event, we will offer you the choice of either: (a) a refund for the paid amount; or (b) credit for a future event of your choice subject to availability, up to the original ticket value.
In such cases, our liability is limited to refunding the fees according to the policy above for the affected event. Beyond that, we shall not be liable for any costs or loss resulting from changes or cancellations as a result of an event outside our reasonable control.
We reserve the right to return the payment and refuse acceptance of the booking at any time, for any reason, at no penalty to us.
Any refund due, once approved, will be issued within 30 days of receipt of the cancellation notice to your original payment method, which usually shows up in 3 – 5 days.
Our contact details can be found in each booking confirmation email. To submit a request to change or cancel your booking, please email us with the order number and other booking details. If you have any other questions, contact us.